Dear Church Family,
We're all adjusting to the new reality of a COVID-19 world and our church has been adjusting too. For this season, we have ceased all live services, events, and office hours to follow the "Safer-at-Home" order and do our part to help protect our community.
Especially at a time like this, we are called to worship God and be the Church! We're finding creative ways through technology to worship and connect online.
- Join us for Online Worship starting at 8:30am Sunday morning when we post our service on our "Westosha Lakes Church" YouTube channel. It will livestream from 8:30-9:30am where you can interact with the preaching pastor in the comments. It will then be available to you as a video after 9:30 so you can watch it at 10:00am or anytime after. I love how many of you have been emailing your thoughts and questions to me, keep it up!
- Our Small Groups and Youth Group are meeting via Zoom. All you have to do is click on the meeting link or enter the meeting ID. Please email or call your Small Group or Youth Group leader if you need the link or help connecting. If you'd like to join a Small Group, click here.
- We will be providing resources for you to help your kids grow and support your faith. RightNow Media is a fabulous source of videos to help you and your kids grow in faith. Please click here to connect to RightNow Media.
- Over the next few weeks, we will be reaching out to you personally to see how you are doing. We would love to pray for you and support you. If you are struggling during this time, please don't wait for us to call you, give us a call at the church office (262-843-1948) or call any of our pastors. We want to stand with you during this time!
- We are praying that God would show us ways to serve our community both now and after the "all clear" signal comes out. Please be in prayer for this and check your email for opportunities for you to pray and serve. This is a critical time that we believe God will use for good in our community.
- If you'd like to give online at this time, click here. You can also give by text. Just send a text to 84321 and follow the prompts.
Thank you for being our church family. We miss seeing you in person and we love you!
Pastor Jeff Talbert